Thursday, March 08, 2007

Weepies

I read this post from another blog this morning and initially thought, this is not making sense... until I read, "And Titanic? Sure, I cry... every time I hear that damn Celine Dion song!" Then I could not stop laughing!

If you know anything about me - and that particular song, and that particular movie - you would be laughing too!

So, I began to think, which movies make me weepy...

1. The Passion of the Christ
2. Saving the Giants
3. Rudy

I am sure there are others, but I can't think of them right now - maybe because crying over a movie ain't my thang!

How about you?

3 comments:

bobby said...

I'm slightly embarrased to admit it, but the only movie that's ever "really" made me cry was Simon Birch. I teared up though during Rudy.

Jamie Stavenger said...

"An American Tale," when Fievel the Mouse sings "Somewhere Out There..."

That little mouse gets me every time. :)

Lori said...

"Little Women" when Beth get the piano... OMG the look on her face. Instant tears everytime.