Monday, March 05, 2007

...missing

Well, I haven't blogg'd for a while - cuz I have been very, very busy - - - arrrgh, swore I wouldn't use that excuse again!


Nevertheless, I went on a luncheon date with my wife and daughter to "The Corner Bakery" at "The Block at Orange" today and had great pleasure of running into a few of my former co-workers when I worked for that 'other' company. I sure do miss those guys. Shout out to Dave Derosa, Jim Weider, Jim Irons, Marc Leath and Chris Spenser! Nice to see you guys today.


The sad news is that the 'other' company is really not doing so well. According to the general consensus the workload for review appraisers is nearly non-existent - yet the work for the Due Dilligence guys is really good (hmmmm.. guess all those 'pushed' values are coming back!).


Oh well. Cheers to the old gang! Keep banging those deals out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I feel so warm and fuzzy...thanks for the introduction Rick.