Thursday, March 08, 2007

FlapJack Flappers and Flippers Unite!

Yes! It is nearly that time. The annual

REVOLUTION PANCAKE BREAKFAST
on the saturday before Easter Sunday. So, with that in mind, I am looking for volunteers to help flip, scramble, fry, stir, serve and clean-up.

So, if you have a yearning in your heart for that smell of freshly cooked eggs, sausage and pancakes (and you know who you are!) or, you are an individual who loves to serve, or has a knack for serving breakfast foods (prior employment at IHOP is always helpful - just kidding) please contact me ASAP so I can get you on the serving list. It is first come, first serve for helping! Don't get left out!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shadowlands. It gets me every time...that and well you know Braveheart.

Norma said...

Mmmm Pancake Breakfast and add to that eggs & sausage Yup that's my weekness. You can count me in.. I know I have never been employed with IHOP but I have been making pancakes for years just ask my family. Haha