Saturday, March 17, 2007

Day two is for the record books...


Well, the second day of our cross country trip is done. It is midnight Oaklahoma time and I am tired - drove straight through from AZ to OK - Whew! with only two stops for gas!

Staying at the Elk Creek RV park just off the 40 at exit 38 in Elk Creek, Oklahoma. Their tag line is, "The nicest RV park on I-40". Yeah right. Well it is the safest with two, not one, but two tornado shelters - yeah, like I would leave my truck and 5th wheel out during a tornado... I have seen 'Twister' I know what happens to trucks and I ain't havin' none o'that! Well, I don't have to worry about it because the weather has been beautiful so far.

Right now I am going to hit the hay - get up early and head for Arkansas in the AM, there is only about 5 hours of driving left and I am very grateful for that.

Till then, y'all!

No comments: