Sunday, March 18, 2007

Day 3 - We made it!

Well the last leg of our trip was a quick 5 hour trip down the 40 from Elk City, Oklahoma to Booneville, Arkansas.

After a great night's sleep we fueled up the truck and headed East. We arrived at about 5 pm. No problems this trip!

Oh, not before my family gave me a wonderful birthday morning with my favorite thing... PRESENTS!

Well, I will update as I can with photos and stuff! (said in the best Nacho Libre voice).

Well I hope that everything is typed correctly on this post - as my wife read my blogging during the trip and said that my intelligence was falling the further East we went... duh!

I have set up my mini-NORAD style dual monitor system and I am using a 'line of site' broadband over radio network - it is kinda slow right now (kinda like an old ISDN setup).

Well, it is late up here on the hill! Till later...


No comments: