Thursday, March 22, 2007

Arkansas

Well here are a few photos from our trip here in Arkansas. (Sorry about the resolution - I took them with my Q phone and I am not the best photographer!)




This is Ashy in the truck on the way to Arkansas, she was rushing to take a picture of one of the state welcome signs - I think it was Texas.





This is what I see out the window in front of me in the morning - yes, that tree is actually purple! Isn't that wild!





That is a black snake that was run over in the road - we saw it while on our (semi) daily 2 mile walk. The chunky stuff next to it is a partly digested frog. You should have sees Ashley's face when she saw the photo.

1 comment:

bobby said...

DUDE!

That snake (actually the frog) is the coolest thing ever!

Glad y'all er havin a hoot!