Wednesday, January 23, 2008

==UNDER CONSTRUCTION==



Oh my.


My eyes have seen...

My ears have heard...

The future is coming...

Christmas 2008





If you have an HD computer (like I do) you should see it in HD... my gosh! These paramount guys know what the heck they are doing!


You all know that I am a Star Trek fan. Not a Trek Geek. But a fan. The newest movie in the franchise is coming at Christmas - Star Trek XI and I can't wait. This movie is the one which introduces the very first enterprise NCC-1701 (No A, B, C, D or E...).


OH, I can't wait.


Watch them build the Enterprise at the San Francisco yards orbiting earth, here. This first Constitution Class starship was launched on 2245 under the command of Robert April and then Christopher Pike... but that is another story.


Here is the pre-release of the cast - I think they made really good choices!

Captain Christopher Pike


Bruce Greenwood /


Captain James T. Kirk


William Shatner / Christopher Pine




Spock


Leonard Nemoy / Zachary Quinto


Dr. Leonard "Bones" McCoy


DeForest Kelly / Karl Urban




Montgomery "Scotty" Scott


Simon Pegg / James Doohan


Nyota Uhura


Nichelle Nichols / Zoe Saldana


Haikiru Sulu


George Takei / John Cho

No comments: