Thursday, January 10, 2008

Thank you WGA!

You know I am NOT a huge fan of Labor Unions as a whole. But I am continually am impressed by how God uses the most ridiculous things (and people) in our lives for his glory...


Our church as a whole is embarking on reading through the Bible in 1 year... and now, thanks to the stinkin' unions... I don't have any reason not to read!

I am running out of things to watch! Just great! errr, I mean, Thank God!


So basically, the WGA should stay out of work indefinately - Bible in a year... No Prob!

1 comment:

scmusicals said...

Yeah...I'm not a big fan of unions myself...but this is a good way to look at things.

Of course...we do have a few episodes of Lost coming at the end of January. =P I just hope the strike ends before the produced Lost episodes do!