Saturday, January 19, 2008

It's Cookie Time!! but... what? ....


Well, it is that time of the year when my wife and daughter turn into selling freaks...

At every opportunity they are asking people... "Would you like to buy some girl scout cookies?" Talk about embarrassing.

I get very bugged by the end of the sale - and this year, my wife is the 'cookie mom' which means she gets the added privilege of organizing and ordering EVERY girl's order!

There is an added bonus this year - it appears as though the OC Girl Scout council has changed bakers and the traditional cookies have all (except for one) been renamed! Yep, the only cookie name that remains the same is the Thin Mint (Thank goodness!). Yep, no more Samoa's, Trefoils, Dosi Dos, All Abouts, Tag Alongs... they all have new names - same cookie, just a new name... weird....

anyway - Until March sometime - I won't have my normal family... Or... until my daughter reaches her GOAL!




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Guess what? When the cookies are all gone you still won't have a normal wife.