Wednesday, August 29, 2007

It has leaked... now, who is going to clean that up?!

The internet is great for getting ahold of anything. This includes useless spoiler info - like who is proposed to be cast for the upcoming, "Dancing with the Stars".

Here is the list in advance of the official announcement on Wednesday next week.

I publish the list in no particular order - - and for no purpose.

Can you guess their names? Not that it matters...



















I keep finding myself saying... what?, why?, who????

6 comments:

bobby said...

Is that Lou Ferigno? Random.

And Donna...errrrr...Tori Spelling? Does daddy produce this show too?

bobby said...

Wait a minute...I just remembered....wasn't Lou Ferigno deaf? Or am I making that up? If so, that could be real interesting. Probabl not enough to make me watch though.

Kevin said...

Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman...

Oh whats that i See? is that Salee lounging in the rocking chair behind his girlfriend? IT IS.

Please i beg of you don't tell anyone i know this!

Anonymous said...

Please tell me that is not one of the Cheetah Girls!!

Anonymous said...

omg, Ashley, i think so 2!

Anonymous said...

PLEASE NO!!!