Monday, August 06, 2007

Wicked - ly wonderfulishtastic! Oooooooooo!

hey, once you've seen wicked you realize that you can make up your own words.

Our family went to the theatre connecting event (Thanks Maureen!) to see Wicked at the Pantages theatre in Hollywood. Wow.... Elphaba and Ga'linda were fabulisterical!

Here are a few of my favorite scenes - sorry for the quality on some - but hey, what can you expect when someone is filming when they aren't supposed to (no it wasn't me).

The Catfight to end all Catfights!


oOOOOoooooo!


Popular!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now I have that song stuck in my head " Your gonna be popular....."

Chandler Lasch said...

THAT SOO MAKES ME WANNA SEE IT!!
ok, maybe it doesn't, but I get it from my mom.

Will said...

NO ONE MOURNS THE WICKED.....

I haven't been able to get these songs out of my head. It's called obsessification!

Jamie Stavenger said...

This show is next on my agenda to see! I have heard NOTHING but fabulous reviews...

Thanks for gracing us with your presence at Downey yesterday! FUN!