Monday, September 29, 2008

History of America's Financial Meltdown

This video appears very accurate. Having been an independant contractor to nearly every bank/lender that has gone out of business (IndyMac, Argent, Ameriquest, WAMU, American Home, Countrywide, Landsafe, Nationstar, FannieMae, FreddieMac and more) and being a real estate appraiser now for over 15 years and having worked for one of the main sub-prime lenders (Argent - I quit because I saw this coming and could not be a part of contributing to it) I find it interesting that the dem's blame the republicans - but it was the dem's under Bill Clinton that started this whole meltdown in 1995!

Before you flame me with comments... watch the video, and think on these things...

Ask yourselves which political party, over the past 10 days, has stood up for Main Street and which one has had to stand up for Wall Street due to the political support they rely on.

Ask yourselves why Chris Dodd & Barney Frank are SO EAGER to pass the Paulson package so we can “move on” to other subjects. Don’t look behind the curtain, says Barney, just do what I say.

(h/t - GayPatriot)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you have to go after Barney Frank with a video from the Gay Patriot?

I hope Mccain and Palin talk about this in the debates. They need to tell people to google The Community Reinvestment Act and see which party has caused this meltdown in the economy.

bobby said...

I understood maybe half of that video. However, I didn't like Clinton, and I'm voting for McCain, so I'll ignorantly trust you and give a hearty amen!