Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Restarting.. flubbing.. failure

Last nights IDOL performances was my favorite so far. I am a HUGE broadway fan (ok, Maureen you win, I am a lame second) and so I was sooooo looking forward to tonight.

Not just anyone can sing an Andrew Lloyd Webber tune. Proof positive - Brooke White, Jason Castro & David Archuleta.

I agree with Paula (I NEVER thought I would say that)... You must NEVER restart a performance. If you mess up, you keep going. David A. did it!

I sure hope Brooke White gets the boot tonight. But, I would be just as happy to see the dred wearin' lamer, Jason Castro leave as well. Both are done in my opinion.

Best songs of the night - Tie with Syesha & Carly, second place - David Cook.

If I had my wish - it would be a David Cook, Carly Smithson finale'... What about you guys?

Oh, by the way - Brooke - take a cue from Will...


2 comments:

Will said...

i'm rooting for both Davids.

scmusicals said...

haha...not a lame second...but thanks for the numero uno spot. ;)