Monday, April 21, 2008

Free IPOD touch...


Well this is supposed to work... I want to try it out - I really check out alot of stuff before I tell anyone about it - and I haven't finished checking on this one (cuz I haven't completed it) but I have seen a news report recently about this and it is supposed to work.

The object is that clients want people to try out their stuff - and pay clearinghouses big dollars to funnel people their way - the way they do it is by 'offering' free stuff if you try an 'offer'.

This one appears to be the easiest and apparently really works - so I thought I would try it out.

The catch is that you need 5 people to try it out as well. And if it is done right - it doesn't cost anything - Now I don't like 'referring' people to anything until I have tried it myself - so that being said...

Here is a link: http://www.youripodtouch4free.com/index.php?ref=4964287

If you decide to click it and sign up - you do so of your own accord.
Here is how it is done -

You enter your email address and create an account - then you sign up as a 'referral' account. Then complete the 'offer' for stamps.com ( it is the easiest and rewards you immediately - be sure you remember what you have done - so you can 'unsubscribe' before the end of the free trial). Then you all you have to do is find 5 people to do the same. Once the 5th person signs up you get your free IPOD touch.

I don't know if it works yet - but, it doesn't cost anything and if you use a junk email account - which I am sure most of us have by now - if you order over the internet you know what I mean. I am sure you will get spam from doing this (although I haven't yet).

But let's see what happens - if it works I will let you all know - if it doesn't, I will let you know as well - and hey, if it does work - I would be very happy to sign up on someone elses attempt!

Here is a video someone made explaining this whole thing.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey!

Seen your blog post. It definitely does work. I've received over £10,000 worth of gifts.

You're going the right way about it too by using your blog to get referrals. That's exactly what I do. My site is free ipod touch

Good luck with it!

Lynnae Hoff said...

Rick,
I almost did one of these to get a free $500.00 gift card to Target but I had to sign up for a trial thing and then every month they'd automatically bill me until I closed it so I got nervous because they'd send me stuff every month and I'd have to send it back or reject within 10 days. I chickened out and never finished the offer.

I already have spam from it! Let me know if it works???

Good Luck

Norma said...

One of my most quoted Motto to my boys is "There is no such thing as FREE". You better read the fine print...