Thursday, April 03, 2008

Oh crap... I'm a colon... oh... that didn't come out right...oh....

....there I go again... I thought I graduated out of the 8th grade....

I took this goofy test, and I have been told that it is very accurate. I researched the originator of the test and found that their basis for comparison is accurate and barring any hurt feelings I know that they "hit the nail on the head"; to coin a phrase.





You Are a Colon



You are very orderly and fact driven.

You aren't concerned much with theories or dreams... only what's true or untrue.



You are brilliant and incredibly learned. Anything you know is well researched.

You like to make lists and sort through things step by step. You aren't subject to whim or emotions.



Your friends see you as a constant source of knowledge and advice.

(But they are a little sick of you being right all of the time!)



You excel in: Leadership positions



You get along best with: The Semi-Colon

3 comments:

MLasch said...

I guess that fits very well with your number one spiritual gift of pooper scooper.

Lynnae Hoff said...

LOL... I hate to break it to you, but what I know of you at this point,it sounds dead on. Only the good stuff that is.

Others have known you for longer and know you better so I'll let them be the final say so on this one.

Rick Bambrick said...

There's bad stuff in there? J/K
OK. Just to set the record straight. I DON'T make lists - just ask Dawn. I actually don't like lists and here is why:

1. The don't allow room for creativity.
2. The are very strict and confining.
3... oops!

(that's my humorous side - it comes on strong when I am very stressed out!) It's called deferring... or some such non-sense.