Thursday, August 31, 2006

TAGGED... Rick's answers

My friend Rachel has tagged Dawn & I for a reading list Q&A. Let me begin by saying, I am NOT a reader I think that if you have enough time to read you really should be doing something else – I mean, come on now, sit still and read… not my cup of tea. Dawn, on the other hand reads non-stop. I often start reading a book and then never finish it – especially if it is not exciting material – or I see something shiny… what’s that over there…

One book that changed your life: The Bible – no other book can compare when it comes to life transformation. If this book didn’t change your life, then I think you never really read it!

One book that you've read more than once: Oh come on now – as I said, I rarely read. Oh, I remember, I had to read One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish by Dr. Seuss, to my son over and over and over and over and… get the picture…

One book that you'd want on a desert island: There is only one book to take here… The official Boy Scout Handbook. And I don’t say this to you just because I am an Eagle Scout …

One book that made you laugh: Rob Bell's Velvet Elvis . This guy has some serious ADD going on… should I explain that to you in the original Hebrew?

One book that made you cry: Nope. No book ever makes me cry, unless it is thrown at me and hits me really, really hard. What kind of wimp cries while reading anyway – now a movie - oh baby… that gets your emotions going!

One book that you wish had been written: No answer here. I would prefer all books be made into movies.

One book you wish had never been written: Dianetics by L. Ron Hubbard. Fiction, plain fiction… (I don’t like fiction)

One book you are currently reading: George Barna’s REVOLUTION. A must read if you really want to know what is going on church today (or not going on, as the case may be)

One book you've been meaning to read: I don’t mean to read a book. If I want to read one, I just do! Better yet, if I don’t want to read a book – I don’t – I watch a movie instead!

That's it... Dawn can give better responses... later...
Now, who to tag 5 people: Lori Velarde, Michelle Lash, Tim Lasch, Maureen Borillo, Mike Martinez

No comments: