Saturday, August 02, 2008

Thank you ... No, really, Thank you!!!

Christy nominated me for a bloggy award! - Thank you so much! I don't know how you are selected as a finalist -(I really am into reality TV where there is one declared winner) I would really like to give an acceptance speach once where there is no "political correctness", no holding back... just once - I would speak my mind... er.. wait.. I do that all the time....

Now I get to nominate 7 bloggers:

Bobby

Jamie

Liana

Beth

Christopher

Brett

Michelle

Here are the rules...

You nominate 7 other bloggers, and let them know by posting on their blogs.

1. Paste the award logo on your blog
2. Link your nominees on your blog
3. Leave a comment on your nominees blog to let them know!

These are the 7 I nominate - only because I am limted to 7... I have over 80 blogs in my blog-reader and would love to nominate most of them - but I had to limit it to 7, so I chose the ones that update more than once-in-a-while!

God Bless! Now get nominating!

6 comments:

Jamie Stavenger said...

Shank you very much! I, too, am glad I still have my finger on the pulse of the So Cal communtiy via your blogs...believe me, I read them EVERY day! I SOOOO miss you all! Thanks for reading!

bobby said...

Wow. I really am touched Rick. And for my own pride, I'm gonna pretend that there is significance to where you ordered them too!

But could you do me one tiny favor? Change my link to myworshiprevolution.com, without the .typepad part. I know, odd request, but it helps in keeping track of stats. ;)

Thanks dude!!
You rock!

Rick Bambrick said...

Jamie - you are welcome! Althoug I haven't been 'shanked' since my prison days..

Bobby - your wish is my command. Link changed. Pride, that's funny - and serious - you are even worried about the stats!

Anonymous said...

Wow, thanks Rick. Two people in one week think I'm cool, that's awesome. On another note, when do we get to see more pictures of you in a speedo?

photoqueen said...

Hey Rick you are awesome! Thank you so much for the honor! I will go to it and award some of my favorite blogs...of course you did also nominate some of my top...but I will gladly pick from my other favorites.

You are awesome your self.

christy p said...

:) Have a WONDERFUL day!