Friday, May 23, 2008

Escape

I find it very relaxing and almost a way to 'escape' from the daily grind of work to watch a talent show such as So You Think You Can Dance.

Last night's 2 hour season premiere was amazing. The raw talent - amazing. That coupled with the truth that I always wanted to be a performer - not that I have the talent anymore - but I love 'dance'.

On Tuesday night while enjoying the Surf City street fair (every Tuesday night on Main Street) in Huntington Beach, we watched a troup of street dancers perform and were blown away by a guy named Robert Muraine. He is a pop-locker and B-boy dancer. He was AMAZING. I told Dawn to shoot a video of him, she didn't and now I have nothing of my own to post on this guy, but everything he did on the street he did IN LAST NIGHTS SHOW!

That's right - this guy was the final performer on Day 2 of the LA auditions. You have got to see this guy - he is stinkin' amazing!


Oh, the days when I used to move like that... NOT!

Hey - don't judge me.

Here is what happened to him - straight from his website:

-'So You Think You Can Dance' Flown To Vegas (April 23 2008)
-'So You Think You Can Dance' Cut From Hiphop Choreography Heat (April 24 2008) - bummer....

No comments: