Monday, February 18, 2008

The whole KITT and kaboodle...


Ok, I just forced my family (yes, including Mike) to watch the DVR'd series premiere of Knight Rider.



I loved it. I didn't know how much I knew about the infamous Michael Knight and the Knight Industries Two Thousand (K.I.T.T.) car... until I found myself putting the show on 'pause' to explain to my two children who the original was (my son's jaw dropped when I told him the original was the 'Hoff...), what his mission was, who F.L.A.G is (the foundation for law and government) and the entire KITT team.


Anyway - I sure am glad I DVR'd the whole thing cuz the commercials would have turned my stomach - that aside, the serious product placement was getting out of control with all the Fords everywhere and the constant close up's of the Ford logo, sheesh - and me being a GM man (yeah, I know I drive a Dodge - but come on Cummins kicks serious boo-tay) was very saddened by the replacement of the original Firebird

with a Mustang -


But hey, if you are going to replace a GM - you do it with a Shelby GT500KR - right!

I like that 'Doc Holiday' (Val Kilmer) graces the show with his voice for the car. Overall, to be honest, the car is the best part of the whole show.


No comments: