Saturday, February 02, 2008

Stuff to ponder.

I wanted to know which candidate I really agree with the most so, I took this quiz and got this result.


John McCain
Score: 70
Agree
Iraq
Taxes
Stem-Cell Research
Health Care
Abortion
Social Security
Line-Item Veto
Energy
Death Penalty
Gun Control
Environment
Education
Disagree
Immigration
Marriage

-- Take the Quiz! --



Huckabee was 2nd with a 62% agreement.

It was no surprise at all that I am in 5% agreement with Hillary (she is on the bottom of the list) and we only see eye for an eye (I mean eye to eye) on the death penalty.
How do you compare to your favorite candidate(s)?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had Mccain as 46% with Romney and Huck tied with 39%. The problem I see is that is shows Mccain and I agree on taxes because he is saying that now so he can get elected, but when he actually had a chance to vote on the Bush tax cuts he was one of only two Republicans to vote against them. I'm still voting for Romney. I don't care what your disguised ad/quiz for Mccain says.

Rick Bambrick said...

Yeah, I am suspicious of this quiz due to the fact that I am in agreement with him on taxes too - so I think this is a fake quiz that is an ad for McCain. I like Huckabee. I would rather be a Huck-ster than a McCainanite!