Friday, January 12, 2007

Movies!

Here are a couple of more movies I have seen this week... Yeah, so I like to watch movies - it helps relax me!


Tristan + Isolde


Great movie about the war between Britania and Ireland. I thought it was a chick flick - but with Ridley Scott directing, there is plenty of battle scenes for the guys!





Monster House

Stupid movie. Waste of time.







How to eat Fried Worms



Funny movie - only boys will get it. Brought back a ton of memories as a kid growing up hanging with my buddies and doing really stupid things...






Step Up



Great movie. I like any movie that has good music and dancing. Ok, there I said it. I like dancing movies. Especially when conflicting dance types are used to bring people together. I liked this movie.





The Wild

There are only 2 reasons to like this movie. Keifer Sutherland does the voice of the Lion - kept waiting to hear him tell the other beasties to, "Lay down your weapons!"... Never happened - although there was some Jack Bauer moments where you 'think' that Sampson is dead.... but is he really... heck no. Just like Jack, he is there to save the day, world, Island, etc... The second reason is that Eddie Izzard is the voice of Nigel the Koala Bear. If you have never heard Eddie Izzards comedy - you should. He is very, VERY intelligent and can turn historical facts in to humor. (Eddie Izzard is not for kids - but it is funny).

1 comment:

Jamie Stavenger said...

I'm really looking forward to the "24" movie- MONDAY!!!!!