Thursday, January 04, 2007

A few recommendations.

Ok, a quick confession to make... while I am now working from home on a dual monitor PC system, I have found that it is much easier to watch a movie while working than ever before.

With this in mind, I share a quick suggestion for a couple of movies I have recently seen (only one while working).

They are:


I really enjoyed the humor in this movie - but I have a question... do male cows have udders? hmmmm?






Great movie - yeah, it's a chick flick... with a twist... I am just glad that I understand the whole, "Time/space continuum" thing! This one had Dawn confused at the end!




Ok, so it's a Lindsay Lohan movie... don't hate me. It is ok, kinda cute... Not a chick flick - more like a 12 year old girl flick. Great message at the end!





The Devil Wears Prada
Great movie. I didn't want to see this one - cuz I don't like... ok, I should use a stronger word, but won't... Meryl Streep. Bleeech! But, much to my surprise I was able to keep my stomach contents intact and actually enjoyed the movie. It reminded me alot of the place I used to work... I won't go into detail as to why. GREAT message at the end!
Well that's it for now. I have 6 more movies to watch. I will share my feelings about them later. Have I told you all how much I enjoy working from home!

No comments: