Saturday, December 29, 2007

Free to the 1st taker...

We were cleaning out our garage today and Dawn & I have finally decided to part with the ol' treadmill... Now that we (well, ok, mostly Dawn) are avid Gym attenders we have no use for this clothing holder.. um, I mean excellent workout device.


And, as it just so happens, the New Year is upon us, and many, many people have decided to begin a workout routine - so this here Treadmill is is fine condition - yes, it has run about 4billion miles and is a little over 8 years old - but it works (just ask Garhett, he has been using it lately - but now he too is an avid Gym attender).



So, if you are about to start a "new year" workout routine and would like this treadmill, just send me an email or post your desire here and - heck, I will even deliver it to you if you are local...

(please pay no attention to the weeds sticking out of the fence.. sheesh, I said we were cleaning the garage out - not yard work!)

No comments: