Saturday, November 25, 2006

Yo, yo... got my 'blingage'....

While we were decorating the house for Christmas I was goofing around with an ornament my son got from his Aunt Di. I put the crome cross on a dog choke chain and Dawn did some fancy magic chain tying and then snapped a photo of me wearing some cheap 'blingage'... or is it more accurate to say, "Flossin". We all thought is was fun and games until they couldn't get the darn thing untied... first Dawn, then Mike, then Garhett and finally I asked my son's friend Janice if she is good at untangling things and thankfully she was able to untie it - I couldnt bring myself to actually go to church tomorrow wearing that silly thing - - - oh, the worse part, Dawn got a call from our friend Michelle Lasch who happended to hear the whole thing going on - - - now how am I going to live that down!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't you mean, " We all thought 'it' was fun and games..."???

Rick Bambrick said...

Hey anonymous... if you are going to correct my English - you could at least put in your name!