Thursday, November 02, 2006

The Snow Princess

Ashley wanted to be a "Snow Princess" for Halloween - so we searched at all the stores and even rather tasteless "Halloween Spirit Store" (bleeeeech!) for a costume that was appropriate and met her standards (and our pocketbook). None were found - so I got out my stapler, glue gun and duct tape... and viola! I created a floor length crush velour (blue) princess gown with gold and fur lined trim, a 'fellowship' cloak of contrasting white crushed velour with fur trim and gold braiding, topped it off with a white 'mink' muffler (had warmer) and there you have it. Mom added the blue crushed velour covered candy bucket - and we have our snow princess!

6 comments:

Will said...

That is totally awesome dude. I am so impressed with your skills!

It looked great!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous. Loved the gown, loved the fur, loved the shoes.

Revolution Church said...

Since Rick made this post, I'm assuming he is the one who designed and implemented this wonderful costume. Rick - I am impressed! Your feminine side is really coming out since you've been around Revolution...

Rick Bambrick said...

Will, Thanks!

Tim, very funny.

Dave, it is all about emulating the leadership! Celebrate diversity!

bobby said...

Wow Bambrick...I'm impressed by the creativity you little sewer you. i expect to see you helping out with the next look.

Rick Bambrick said...

Bobby,
I would - but you know how I am...
"Look" scares me...