Thursday, October 05, 2006

Well we did it!


Over the past few weeks I have been on a search to find a new pet for our household. Against all the advice to the contrary, not to mention my better judgement, I located a new puppy for my children.

Welcome 'no name' to our family. He is a 1 year old tri-colored cocker spaniel that we rescued from the Orange County Animal Care Center. We haven't fully settled on a name for him yet - although we do have a tag made with the name Lexington. Although, after watching Lost last night I am growing fond of calling him Desmond. Who knows maybe Lexmond... Desington...

Well, all that aside, he is quite active and loveable. Garhett and Ashley really love him and enjoy having a young guy to play with. The downside is he is not that trained yet - we were really spoiled with Buddy, and he really hates Ashley's bunnies.

No comments: