Friday, October 20, 2006

'Q' has arrived!

No, you Star Trek Dork... not him....

























The phone!



My lovely wife finally permitted me to purchase a new cell phone. I have been struggling between two phones for the longest time - until I saw them in action - then I knew I had to have something different.

I need a phone that will help me organize my time, now that I am finding it harder and harder to book things without having to call home and have the 'master calendar' checked... I also need a phone that I can recieve email with - I am constantly having email sent while at work and I can't read it due to 'filtering'.... arrrrgh! I also wanted to be able to type on the darn thing because trying to use that I-tap method for txt'ing is really difficult... I also need the ability to load MicroSoft based software on the phone to use for real estate appraising... so....

I have added the Motorola Q phone to my electronic arsenal - which is kinda funny - because, at lunch the other day a friend of mine was saying that he has the cheapest, old school, freebie phone he could get and was teasing about the people who have the fancy-shmanzy state of the art phones.... wait till he sees this one - he is going to want it BAD.

These are the phones I was considering....

But, I couldnt resist this offer....


So you will have to excuse me if you call and I struggle with taking the call... I am still trying to get a handle on all the new features.

This phone ROCKS!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

PLEASE PUT SOMETHING NEW ON YOUR BLOG!I am quit tired of reading the same thing.Please and thank you!

p.s.
Happy Halloween!


Anonymous

Rick Bambrick said...

OK. I will post something new - - however, I have been a little busy... with making my daughters halloween costume, attending church meetings, going to soccer games... and having to frame Gilder for it...er... wait... that is the Princess Bride again! I hate when I suddenly break into movie quotes.

By the way; not to be a quibbler... but your comment said you were 'quit'. Did you mean 'quite' or should it have said 'quiet'? Just a question.

bobby said...

Rick, while I also enjoy reading new posts, I wouldn't give a whole lot of thought to a comment from someone without the balss to give their name if I were you. Just a thought.

Can you tell I'm not a fan of anonymous comments? ;)

Anonymous said...

dude you rip Q fans and then say "my wife finally permitted me to get a new cell phone..." -- ha! you could use a lil trek in yr life! start with the fan collective Q edition and ignore yr cell phone while you take in the glory of Q (John DeLancie)

Anonymous said...

hey man i am only kidding, i know a happy wife equals a peaceful home! i just was lookin for a picture of Q online and this was the first that came up. not all trekies are nerds and btw good blog! God Bless!