Friday, July 10, 2009

What is the Church...

As I begin my journey as a pastor I am studying, studying and studying, listening and reading, hanging out with other pastors that are doing the job we are called by God to do, so when a friend told me about this video from one of the BEST pastors of our day - I had to listen and watch.

It's about Jesus, it's always about Jesus - if you aren't about Jesus - you need to quit.

As Pastors our job is to preach the gospel. Not be cowards and fear man. Wow - this is a powerful message. A message I completely agree with - not just parts of it - but the WHOLE message!

As Revolution searches for a new lead pastor - this is the type of leader I pray God sends to us!

1 comment:

Marie said...

Rick, my friend, you never cease to amaze me. I wasn't aware you had become a Pastor but I'm not in the least bit surprised. Very fitting.

I miss you's guys.
Marie