Saturday, April 28, 2007

Nachoooooooooooooooooo!



Our lifegroup & the Lasch 4x4 and friends had a Nacho Libre party at my house last night - - it was Fan'tastik (said with a heavy latin accent).

We watched Nacho Libre and ate nacho themed foods. We have never had this many people in our house before - I think everyone enjoyed themselves and everyone enjoyed the movie. I even heard chuckles from Dawn - who doesn't really like the movie!


Although, we don't know who had more fun, the adults watching the movie, the kids outside chasing Desmond, or the adults watching the adults watching the movie - while watching the kids... Or maybe it was watching Andrew solve the mystery cross tanagram!









I have to post some of my favorite scenes!




Thanks to Michelle Lasch for being the coordinator extra-ordinair! Karla Goddu for suggesting the whole thing and to all the friends who brought their culinary delights and came to enjoy the show...


What's next...

LOST Season Finale'
24 Season Finale'

I can't wait!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

MLasch said...

I'm laughing at the video clip, and I've seen all this stuff at least 10 times! So funny!!

Jamie Stavenger said...

Uhhhh, did I hear you correctly? 24 Season Finale party??????? : )