Monday, July 31, 2006

1st Post

I was inspired to start this by a very good friend... He told me that in this day and age it is easier for friends to keep in touch with each other via the internet on a daily (or as often as possible) basis than to make individual phone calls to each other - I kinda disagree, but hey, I can't stop *progress* - if you can call it that... so, in honor of my friend - I submit my ramblings to the etherworld.

I warn you now, that I am NOT a creative person and I like simplicity - so you won't see any great photos (I don't even know how to post them yet) or whimsical prose here - just the facts.

Thanks for reading!

4 comments:

bobby said...

Welcome to the blogging community Rick!

This definitely can't take the place of phone calls and personal interactions, but I sure do look forward to hearing more often about what's happening in your life bro!

Rachel said...

I totally understand, Rick. I got dragged into it too! But I'm excited to start reading yours!

Will said...

Alrighty Rick! Woo hoo!

I do not believe you when you say "I am not a creative person..."

The choice of "parchment beige" as your background colour and a Script font for your titles has already displayed your creativity!

Keep it up! and I look forward to reading your posts.

Anonymous said...

HI!!!!!